If you’re like most people, you probably enjoy a good iced coffee every now and then. And if you’re like me, you love Starbucks’ iced coffee recipe. It’s delicious, refreshing, and perfect for summertime. But did you know that you can make a perfect Starbucks iced coffee at home? It’s true! In this blog post, we will list all of the ingredients required to make a Starbucks iced coffee recipe, as well as the precise measurements for each ingredient. We will also provide detailed instructions on how to make a Starbucks iced coffee using those ingredients. So what are you waiting for? Try out this Starbucks iced coffee recipe today!
- Starbucks iced coffee beans
- Milk (whole or skim)
- Sugar (optional)
- French Press
- Pitcher Glass
- Grind your Starbucks coffee beans to a medium-course ground size.
- Depending on your sized French press, pour the desired amount of water into the pot.
- Add Starbucks iced coffee beans to the French Press.
- Allow the grounded beans to steep for 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, press the plunger down slowly to filter the coffee.
- Next, pour the coffee into a pitcher or glass and add milk (whole or skim) to taste.
- Lastly, add sugar (optional) or stir in some simple syrup to the taste.
- And that’s it! You’ve just made a delicious Starbucks iced coffee right in your own kitchen.
We hope you enjoyed this blog post on how to make a perfect Starbucks iced coffee at home. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. And as always, happy cooking! Cheers!